What We Mean by Event Website
An Event Website will help you promote your live in-person events or promote and host your virtual events. Great for festivals, conferences, networking sessions, seminars, workshops, classes, VIP experiences, and tradeshows.
Sell tickets directly and avoid those massive third-party ticket fees. Sell merchandise as well to help build your revenue stream.
You can also collect free signups and, if necessary, limit the amount.
Your event website can integrate with your email marketing service (like Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, MailerLite, etc.) so that you can stay connected with your attendees and send them the information that they need to know.
We built a Webby Award-nominated event website site for TheBookFest to bring together book lovers as the world shut down in 2020. Many book festivals, like the LA Times Festival of Books, were canceled due to the global pandemic. We were able to work with the event organizers to bring this new event website online in just six weeks! This twice-yearly event has grown in scope and attendance ever since and now features Live Streams, Embedded Video, Books, Authors, Speakers, Agents, Sponsors, Paid Book Pitches, Book Awards, Award Sales, and Giveaways.
Features of Your Event Website
- Gather RSVPs & leads/sign-ups
- Sell tickets (no third party ticket fees) and merch
- Gather custom attendee information (t-shirt size, lunch preference, etc.)
- Offer a private webinar, a live stream, and give your attendees access to recordings and bonus content after the event
- Display your event agenda/calendar
- Highlight your key programming
- Embed pre-recorded video, live video streams, and live chat
- Connect signups to your email marketing platform to build a deeper connection
- Display sponsor profiles & promote their sites to provide value to them
- Show speaker profiles
- Build engagement with giveaways
- Spread the word with social sharing