Custom WooCommerce Development
Use our custom WooCommerce development to build a new online store or add a store to your website.
You can sell your physical or digital items, services, memberships, online courses, eBooks, consulting packages, etc.
A massage therapy clinic was able to create a five-figure revenue stream by offering gift certificates with varying tip amounts for 30-, 60-, or 90-minute massages. We created a new WooCommerce store to add to their existing website. The gift certificates were created instantly and emailed to the purchaser upon successful payment. A custom tracking system allowed the clinic to track redemptions.
Custom WooCommerce Development Delivers:
- A perfect blend with your brand and voice
- Automatic fulfillment and enrollment in your memberships, courses, and subscriptions
- Automatic enrollment in your directory website
- Custom shipping for physical goods
- Upsells, downsells, cross-sells to help you best meet your customer’s needs and boost revenues
- Gift certificates with automatic fulfillment via email
- Accept credit cards
- Automatically handle sales tax
- Connect to almost any Email Service Provider like MailChimp, MailerLite, ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, etc.
An organic farm was able to boost relationships with local chefs and build sales by providing a “Fresh Sheet.” We made an always up-to-date page that drew its data from their WooCommerce store, showing an easy-to-read list of what fresh produce was currently available to buy.
WooCommerce is highly customizable and extensible; your store will thoroughly blend with your brand.
Use upsells, downsells, and cross-sells to serve your clients better and maximize revenue.
We can connect your store to your Stripe, PayPal, and Authorize.net account so that you can accept credit cards.
We can also set up automatic fulfillment and custom shipping options.
A local farm needed special shipping rules for sales of organic plant starts. We built custom shipping rules that allowed them to best serve local customers as well as customers further away. Plant starts could be ordered for local pickup in any quantity but had to be ordered in multiples of three for shipping and could only ship to a certain set of zip codes to ensure they arrived in good condition and that the customers had a great experience.